Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let's begin!

     Today is 09/15/10, and I decided to make some changes in my life.  This isn't anything new for me since I'm daily evaluating things I could change.  However, this time I decided to blog in order to hopefully be more successful at things I want to change.  I know first of all I need God's help, but I need other people to help me too.  Since I'm a stay at home mom, it's not always easy to be out and about, receiving accountability from others. 
     The first thing that's on my mind to change today, is my weight.  I know that I'm not obese, but I do know that even a 5 lb. weight gain can effect my entire self worth and esteem very quickly.  I don't like going to a gym so I usually work out to a dvd.  I also have been counting points(calories), like in weight watchers.  This works great for me, except for the past few months.  I just can't seem to stay on track.  I figured out that it's because I don't have a support system in place;  I try to do everything on my own.  Well I know blogging won't solve everything, but I'm going to give it a try and hopefully it will help someone else out there also.  Good luck and let the adventure begin!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You should come to Weight Watchers so get even more support!! We'll help you all the way...accountability with the weigh-in & fresh tips/ideas/motivation each week - you'd be Lifetime before you know it, do your Maintenance & it would be FREE as long as you weigh in once a month within 2 pounds of your Goal. I know sometimes people think it's too expensive but if you don't have a lot to lose it won't be much & Lifetime is payback time from WW. I lead the Thurs noon & Saturday morning meetings but we have other ones all week!
    Best wishes...check out the recipes I have posted at www.skinnyweek.com!!
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherie~ I love skinnyweek.com! I have gone on it many times for recipes. thanks! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. And "Kim's Drink" is getting to be more and more popular at the coffee shop. And they order it as "Kim's Drink"
    Sugar Free Java Chai
    with 1/2 Skim Milk and 1/2 Water
    Can be served as a blended
    Sugar Free Java Chai Frost also!

    How many points in this Kim?

    ReplyDelete